Balance Mind and body
Do More Yoga
What is Frequent Colds
Do you or your child suffer from frequent colds? Sneezing and running nose, nose block and sinusitis, heavy head and sore throat, cough, and wheeze? Do you get worse by exposure to dust or pollen?
Do you keep taking antihistaminic tablets which makes you drowsy?
Tonsils may be considered as two guards standing at the entrance (throat) and protecting the human system against a wide range of intruders such as bacteria, virus, allergens and the like. Tonsils are natural protectors and vital organs of self-defense mechanism of the body. They are like the soldiers fighting on the border who get injured (inflamed) protecting the country.
Frequent Colds Causes
Why do you think you or your child or someone you care for, get colds? Why do these people get colds much more than others who might have an occasional cold?
- 1. Genetic tendency: Most people with frequent colds have a genetic tendency. One or more of their family members may have one of the following diseases, suggestive of the genetic trait: Colds, Asthma, allergies of some kind, Tuberculosis, etc.
- 2. Immunological factors: Low immunity leads to frequent infections such as colds. This may also be due to the genetic tendency.
- 3. Infections: Bacterial, viral
- 4. Allergens: Food, pollen, dust, mites, others
- 5. Environment: Extreme cold, heat
Frequent colds results from one or more of the following causative and triggering factors:
Frequent Colds Homeopathic Remedies
Besides some of the following ingredients, the product contains Dr Shah's international Patented, Research-based, highly effective medicines.
Request For Consultation
Digha Hat, In front of Aditya ITI,
Railway Colony, Digha Patna - 11